Welcome to the Independent Program
If you are looking for detailed lesson plans, full daily and weekly lessons, and other teaching resources to help you in your home schooling, then you’ve come to the right place! Whether you are a veteran home schooler or a “rookie”, NorthStar HomeSchool is for you if:
- You love to homeschool your children but find that you just don’t have the time to research all the lesson topics, write lesson plans, create a daily or weekly teaching schedule, research all of the available resources available for a given subject, and create fun assignments or projects.
- You want your child(ren) to excel in subject areas in which you don’t feel up to the task to teach.
- You want to teach each subject from a distinctive and authentic Christian worldview but don’t know exactly how you’d do that.
- You want to benefit from using the research, work, and experiences of veteran educators who have spent years fine-tuning their craft of teaching, challenging, motivating, and stimulating the minds of junior and senior high learners; there is no need to re-invent the wheel!
- You’ve home schooled your child since the elementary years, but now, with the added responsibility of home schooling your other child(ren), you feel that you need some outside help with the junior and senior high subjects.
- You are new to home schooling, and you’d like to not have to jump into it cold turkey but would like to be able to transition into homeschooling by using the time and field-tested lesson resources which have been made by veteran educators.