Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is inspired by God, and is the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
(II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:21)
- We believe there is only one God, who exists eternally in three equal persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and who created the heavens and the earth and all that is in them by the power of His spoken word.
(Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 1:1-3; John 10:30)
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His substitutionary death (I Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His physical resurrection (John 11:25; I Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); and His personal return in power and glory to judge the living and the dead (Acts 1:11; Revelation 20:11-15; Revelation 22:12).
- We believe that man was created by God in His own image (Genesis 1:27), but was spiritually separated from God because of sin (Romans 3:23), and is incapable of being reconciled to God apart from the work of Christ on the cross (Romans 5:6).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of rebirth by the Holy Spirit for salvation; and that people are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God's grace and through faith alone are we saved.
(John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5)
- We believe in the physical resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved will rise to eternal life, and those who are lost to eternal punishment.
(John 5:28-29; Matthew 25:26)
- We believe that the Church is the body of born-again believers in fellowship with Christ and with fellow believers.
(Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13)
- We believe in the presence and power of the Holy Spirit, who indwells believers enabling them to live a Godly life.
(Romans 8:13-14; I Corinthians 3:16; I Corinthians 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; Ephesians 5:18)
We recognize that there are other doctrines held by various Christian believers which they believe to be consistent with, and in addition to, the above, but these shall not be promoted .